HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign up for Guild Events (TW, DC, TNF)! New Codes: 1cuw0q6j - Jones and e7sprsuu - O'Malley!
Latest topics
» Harlequn [Denied]
by ColdEP Today at 12:59

» MUGETZU [Denied]
by ColdEP Today at 05:11

» Zeji [Accepted]
by ColdEP Sun Jul 23 2017, 13:03

» TommySin [Accepted]
by ColdEP Sat Jul 22 2017, 15:47

» nymphaea [Accepted]
by ColdEP Sat Jul 22 2017, 15:45

» Wlcked [Accepted]
by ColdEP Fri Jul 21 2017, 10:16

» JLung [Accepted]
by Kerzia Thu Jul 20 2017, 14:55

» StarSinHL [Accepted]
by ColdEP Thu Jul 20 2017, 10:42

» Nightmaré [Accpted]
by ColdEP Thu Jul 20 2017, 10:42

» Nanaki_XIII [Accepted]
by ColdEP Thu Jul 20 2017, 10:41

Share | 

Meiyoo [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbapapa

PostSubject: Meiyoo [Denied]   Thu Sep 08 2016, 09:03

Application denied.

There are a lot of people in our faction that know you / the character for a long period of time (years). You left out all this information in your application. That's extremely fishy to me (someone who doesn't know this server or your previous server history). If you can't be straight-forward and honest in an application to a faction where I'd presume you want to stay for the rest of your PWI gaming career, then bells ring and red lights flash before I even get to go further into the application.

I'm confident that you are aware yourself whom you have problems with in faction. So, my suggestion would be, work on that. If you can manage to overcome difficulties/problems you have with members who have been here for over half a year since the merge of the servers, then I'd definitely take a re-application very serious.

You can contact me in-game to discuss, but it's not me who you have to convince, it's the people you've wronged in the past, or treated badly, that you'll have to make amends with.

Thank you for your time.

Meiyoo [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: